We have missed you so much!!
We have taken steps to ensure you have a safe and healthy visit at Lava Hair, which include:
- Building plexi-glass barriers in between seating
- Installing curtains in between stations
- Providing face masks for everyone that enters the salon
- Sanitizing and washing equipment/surfaces between clients.
- Spacing all seating out appropriately.
Please do not enter the salon and self-isolate for 14 days if you:
- Are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath.
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
Safety Protocol for our Clients:
MASK- Everyone is required to wear a face mask during their visit. You are welcome to bring your own face mask to your hair appointment. If you forget or do not have a face mask, we will provide you with one as soon as you come in.
COME ALONE- In order for us to predict and monitor traffic at the salon, we would like for you to come on your own.
ONLY BRING ESSENTIALS- Ideally, we would like for you to just bring your phone and a form of payment (debit/credit).
ENTRANCE- We kindly ask if you could wait to be checked in at the front entrance rug where we have placed a golden X. If someone is already standing on the golden X, we kindly ask if you could wait outside until they finish.
INCREASED WAITING TIMES- We are predicting the sanitization process in between clients to increase the time of your service. We suggest that you do not book anything time sensitive right after your appointment time.
REFRESHMENTS- We will not be serving tea or coffee at this time, but we will be serving water if you get thirsty.